Commercial real estate has a prominent significance in today’s marketing world and DC Fawcett Reviews the emerging technology trends in commercial real estate (CRE).
Impact in CRE
The CRE professionals used Excel which contained all the database a decade now have now transformed into automated systems consisting email ,accounting and other necessities in a sophisticated manner. These trends are used in startups and the impact is reflected on big data, smart cities and process automation.
Property management companies play a vital role as everything can be tracked down by the authorities and investors can make request on purchasing a property online and they can find the ongoing net operating income. These companies manage multi storey buildings and properties
Market place lending has emerged more than residential real estate, as they are the main source of income for all commercial real estate ventures in different ways like crowd funding.
Big data analytics
Big data analytics has been a transforming force in each and every industry which has reduced man labor and has created a platform for CRE professionals to analyze the statistics in depth.
Alternate methods of investing
Crowd funding has emerged to be new trend in CRE. The MLS listing information available to genuine realtors has paved way for quick search of properties online.
Evolution of 3D
Though 3D came into existence decade ago, it is emerging as 3d models can be used by real estate professionals to show to the buyers for better visualization.
- Post-transaction service is very essential and helpful for real estate professionals as it improves their value and building a rapport with real estate agents post transaction is beneficial.
- Virtual reality
As we live in a fast paced world, many landlords don’t have time to show the property in person and may also consider hiring a real estate agent is costly.
At that point of time, virtual tour helps where you can show the properties online to the buyers who are interested in the property. This will save time as well as helps in eliminating the properties easily when you have multiple properties to look through.
- IOT has helped the retailers to monitor real-time activities; this will help the investors to make his movie accordingly while making an investment. With the help of internet we are able to achieve everything mobile.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) has helped the CRE professionals in structuring data and information of non closure, lease and other legal agreements.
It is important to cut an edge among other investors through different emerging ways of investing to stay in the race as well as earn quickly.
- Commercial real estate scam happens mostly in form of misappropriation of funds means that when a person uses the money he obtained from loan to an unapproved project.
- Advance fee scam is very common when a con artist approach you when you are struggling to finish the legal procedures of a new property, he gets so called “advance fees” from you stating he will assist you in completing the legal work, but he won’t.
DC Fawcett virtual real estate investing club blog will help the investors to know more about the emerging trends in commercial real estate and how to prevent from scams.